sometimes....
we do not realize just how amazing this world
so.. enjoy your life: P

Tuesday 4 January 2011

excuse me...

excuse me, could you show the way to your heart
because, since the first known you, I really want to know a little about you
because, since the first saw you, my eyes can not turn away from you
and since then I was looking for a way into your heart, so please show the way to your heart

excuse me, could you explain the way to look at your heart
that I know, if you could feel the same way?
because the heart is not calm waiting for an answer from you
because until now I still ask about your feeling for

excuse me, could you give me permission and the opportunity so I can fill your heart ..
because I wanted to give you light
like the sun in your day that is never too late illuminate the world,
because I wanted to be a moon in the nights
and always shine you no more until the sun shines

No comments:

Post a Comment