sometimes....
we do not realize just how amazing this world
so.. enjoy your life: P

Tuesday 4 January 2011

shadow illusion


every step of the count ...
any changes though little appreciated
but why it does not seem to mean anything to you
please this is not about you
but this is about my dreams

all the dreams in my life
Initially you are not requesting
If what you make it as impossible
and then you invest in my head
just about that I would not be able to reach

Can you give me a chance so I can repeat back
and dreams that will not ultimately be a mere illusion
I know you are no longer convinced me
but please ... for this time only ...
let me be the end ...

This dream is not merely how we live our lives
but this dream was really about all my life
and this dream is about how I reached my final destination ..
so please .. let me run after a dream,,
though eventually I'll fall and fall again

I know .. This looks like a mountain above the mountain again
but I'll never give up on what has become my fate
I know .. This was very late and almost over,,
but I realized .. I'll never be able to accept, if it only would be a shadow illusion
so, let me continue to dream even though it was only a fantasy ..

No comments:

Post a Comment